Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Assassin Creed Rp forum in English, mostly based on the 1503 character but all are welcomed

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Signing rules book and age certificat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Signing rules book and age certificat Empty
PostSubject: Signing rules book and age certificat   Signing rules book and age certificat Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:14 pm

On this topic, please copy and paste the following message.

Quote :
I certify I am of legal age in my country, that I have read the rules and that I accept them.
Back to top Go down
https://thebureau.forumgaming.fr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Signing rules book and age certificat   Signing rules book and age certificat Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:19 pm

I, the admin, certify I am of legal age in my country, that I have read the rules and that I accept them
Back to top Go down
https://thebureau.forumgaming.fr
Teodor

Teodor

PostSubject: Re: Signing rules book and age certificat   Signing rules book and age certificat Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:33 pm

I certify I am of legal age in my country, that I have read the rules and that I accept them.
Back to top Go down
Il Lupo

Il Lupo

PostSubject: Re: Signing rules book and age certificat   Signing rules book and age certificat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:29 am

Back to top Go down
Rebecca

Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Signing rules book and age certificat   Signing rules book and age certificat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:40 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signing rules book and age certificat   Signing rules book and age certificat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signing rules book and age certificat
Page 1 of 1